Barton Hills CC is designed for an active social life.
- The locale and the views make for a great club experience. The comfortable seating areas, including outdoor fire-pits, located throughout the Club encourage fellowship and good conversation.
- Clubs within the Club such as the Book Club and Duplicate Bridge Group, meet regularly so members can indulge in their hobby and build strong connections.
The community that surrounds Barton Hill CC is as spectacular as the Club itself.
- The University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, Washtenaw Community College and University of Michigan and St. Joseph Mercy Hospitals lie in close proximity to the Club. Further, the majority of our members live within a 12 minute drive to the club.
- There are plenty of things for you to do or see in the vicinity. You could spend a couple of hours kayaking on the Huron River, cycling or visiting the many museums in and around Ann Arbor. The Ann Arbor Street Art Fair and its “Townie” Party, are events that the local residents and out of town guests look forward to every year.
- Outreach programs and giving back to community: Members are very active on several charitable boards and frequently arrange charity golf outings and events that are hosted at the club.
- You can always stay in touch with what’s happening in the Community through print and online publications like Mlive, Ann Arbor Observer and Community Observer.