Country Club Dining & Special Events
Spacious, gracious and comfortable.
Whether you’re looking for drinks after a round, a light lunch, or a total dining experience, Barton Hills will exceed your expectations.
Menus change seasonally and specials are featured daily. While you dine, enjoy the spectacular, panoramic views of our classic Donald Ross course and some of the most beautiful sunsets in Ann Arbor.
Our tenured Barton Hills Executive Chef has experience running his own kitchen at the Masters in Augusta and is invited back for 2018. His attention to the quality of food and dedication to keeping the menu fresh, appeals to all members.
- Catalpa Room: A formal Dining Room used for special events and memorable occasions, jackets required.
- Grill Room: A casual dining area that seats 100 people and overlooks the 18th green.
- Members Lounge: An English-style pub that gives members a cozy place to relax, converse with friends and enjoy cocktails and delicious food.
- Outdoor Veranda: Ideal for the al fresco diner.
- Lower Grill: This eatery offers a sports bar feel and is ideal for grabbing a quick bite before or after your round of golf.
- The Barracuda Grill and Pool Bar: These poolside gems are very popular in the summer. Highlights include a fire pit, an expanded menu and relaxed surroundings.
- The Ballroom: From a private dinner for two, to banquets and weddings up to 350, to business meetings and presentations, our ballroom is the perfect venue.
- Halfway House: Our halfway house provide golfers with an on-course option for a quick bite or refreshing beverage while they enjoy world-class golf.
Thai Salmon is very popular with members, while Prime Rib is the favorite on Fridays. Other mouth-watering dishes include the delicious oven-roasted Brussel Sprout salad and our famous Lobster Bisque.
Social events are a large part of the community and culture at Barton Hills with many events being focal points for members throughout the year. These events are filled with live music, fantastic food, fire-pits and relaxation. Major events hosted by the club include:
- The Holly Ball - Celebrate the Season! Fun, festive and elegant event you wouldn’t want to miss!
- The Barton Hills ‘Extravaganza’ This event is one of the largest of the year and draws members, families and guests of all ages.
- Backyard Parties
- Interactive Couples Twilight
- Santa Brunch
- Halloween Family Party
- Costume Brunch
- Easter Party
...and many more!